Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Obama puts commies on the White House staff?



Commies in the White House ?


who is the Obama green czar Van Jones ? a left wing commie ?


hear the audio info at
http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/29967/


GLENN: From high above Times Square, this is the third most listened
to show in all of America. Hello, you sick twisted freak. I want to
take another look with some new audio now that I swear to you I
cannot believe that there is no one in this country that is willing
to take on this audio, that is willing to ask the tough questions.
I cannot believe that I am alone. I know you are there, too. You must feel the same way.
Where is everyone? I want you to hear some new audio from the green jobs czar, specific adviser to the president for green jobs, or whatever they want to call him. What I want you to do is give me ten minutes. I need you to take a good hard look at who Van Jones is.
I told you, well, for the last couple of months that this guy
is an avowed, self avowed radical revolutionary communist.




http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/29967/see more info on Van Jones

No comments: